The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear. Hello friends. So today I am sharing some fun news with all you keen bakers out there:
The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear:
Dr. Oetker and baking expert Juliet Sear, created entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Rabbits Bum that took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Chocolate.
How cool is this cake!?
The giant cake has popped up in London Potters-field today. If you are around the area today it will be a must-see. I wish I could pop down and see it but it is too far away.
This massive yummy creation is at London Potters Field today and hoping to Manchester Piccadilly on Friday!
If you are around any of the areas on these days look out for it. I am sure you will not miss this giant bunny burrowing away if you are 🙂
Keep popping back here as I have some more news on this story coming up also a recipe post on how to make some small cupcake too.
If you can not pop over to London or Manchester, not to worry as here is a video on the Dr. Oetker’s Giant Chocolate creation that is touring around.
Also, how yummy does this look!?
Fancy making some smaller Bunny Rabbit Bum Cupcakes?
You can find the recipe here:
Cupcakes: Easter Fun Cupcakes By Dr Oetker:
Last week Dr Oetker asked me if I would like to recreate these Easter Fun Cupcakes. Dr. Oetker Bunny Bum Cupcakes.
So what do you think? Sweet aren’t they?
Perfect for any party, especially if you have someone who loves bunnies.
Let me know your thoughts below, also let us know if you get to make them.
The Bunny Bum was commissioned by Dr. Oetker and crafted by baking expert Juliet Sear, the entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Bum took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Milk and White Chocolate.
How cool. I wonder how big you could make one before it was too big. If you know what I mean?
You Might Also like My Latest Posts:
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons
- 13 Tasty Scone Recipes For Afternoon Tea