The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear. Hello friends. So today I am sharing some fun news with all you keen bakers out there:
The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear:
Dr. Oetker and baking expert Juliet Sear, created entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Rabbits Bum that took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Chocolate.
How cool is this cake!?
The giant cake has popped up in London Potters-field today. If you are around the area today it will be a must-see. I wish I could pop down and see it but it is too far away.
This massive yummy creation is at London Potters Field today and hoping to Manchester Piccadilly on Friday!
If you are around any of the areas on these days look out for it. I am sure you will not miss this giant bunny burrowing away if you are 🙂
Keep popping back here as I have some more news on this story coming up also a recipe post on how to make some small cupcake too.
If you can not pop over to London or Manchester, not to worry as here is a video on the Dr. Oetker’s Giant Chocolate creation that is touring around.
Also, how yummy does this look!?
Fancy making some smaller Bunny Rabbit Bum Cupcakes?
You can find the recipe here:
Cupcakes: Easter Fun Cupcakes By Dr Oetker:
Last week Dr Oetker asked me if I would like to recreate these Easter Fun Cupcakes. Dr. Oetker Bunny Bum Cupcakes.
So what do you think? Sweet aren’t they?
Perfect for any party, especially if you have someone who loves bunnies.
Let me know your thoughts below, also let us know if you get to make them.
The Bunny Bum was commissioned by Dr. Oetker and crafted by baking expert Juliet Sear, the entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Bum took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Milk and White Chocolate.
How cool. I wonder how big you could make one before it was too big. If you know what I mean?
You Might Also like My Latest Posts:
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever