The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear. Today I am sharing some fun news with all you keen bakers out there:
Dr. Oetker and baking expert Juliet Sear, created entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Rabbits Bum that took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Chocolate.
How cool is this cake!? The giant cake has popped up in London Potters-field today. If you are around the area today it will be a must-see. I wish I could pop down and see it but it is too far away.
This massive yummy creation is at London Potters Field today and hoping to Manchester Piccadilly on Friday!
If you are around any of the areas on these days look out for it. I am sure you will not miss this giant bunny burrowing away if you are 🙂
Keep popping back here as I have some more news on this story coming up also a recipe post on how to make some small cupcake too.
If you can not pop over to London or Manchester, not to worry as here is a video on the Dr. Oetker’s Giant Chocolate creation that is touring around.
How yummy does this look!? Fancy making some smaller Bunny Rabbit Bum Cupcakes? You can find the recipe here:
Cupcakes: Easter Fun Cupcakes By Dr Oetker:
Last week Dr Oetker asked me if I would like to recreate these Easter Fun Cupcakes. Dr. Oetker Bunny Bum Cupcakes.
What do you think? Sweet aren’t they?
Perfect for any party, especially if you have someone who loves bunnies.
Let me know your thoughts below, also let us know if you get to make them.
The Bunny Bum was commissioned by Dr. Oetker and crafted by baking expert Juliet Sear, the entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Bum took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Milk and White Chocolate.
How cool. I wonder how big you could make one before it was too big. If you know what I mean?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries; How Cool!?
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 5 Easter Recipes You Will Love To Try This Weekend
- Easy Easter Fruit And Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself
- Celebrate Easter With These 3 Parma Ham Recipes
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter
- 7 Hot Cross Bun Recipes To Make Today And Celebrate
- Slow Cooked Shoulder Of Lamb With Rosemary Scented Shallots
- 11 Homemade Easter Recipes To Try Out: Easter Weekend
- BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter
- Roast Rack Of Pork For Easter Sunday Dinner
- Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes
- Carrot Topped Granola Food: Easter Breakfast Fun
- Sweet Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine