The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear. Hello friends. So today I am sharing some fun news with all you keen bakers out there:
The Bunny Bum: Dr. Oetker & Baking Expert Juliet Sear:
Dr. Oetker and baking expert Juliet Sear, created entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Rabbits Bum that took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Chocolate.
How cool is this cake!?
The giant cake has popped up in London Potters-field today. If you are around the area today it will be a must-see. I wish I could pop down and see it but it is too far away.
This massive yummy creation is at London Potters Field today and hoping to Manchester Piccadilly on Friday!
If you are around any of the areas on these days look out for it. I am sure you will not miss this giant bunny burrowing away if you are 🙂
Keep popping back here as I have some more news on this story coming up also a recipe post on how to make some small cupcake too.
If you can not pop over to London or Manchester, not to worry as here is a video on the Dr. Oetker’s Giant Chocolate creation that is touring around.
Also, how yummy does this look!?
Fancy making some smaller Bunny Rabbit Bum Cupcakes?
You can find the recipe here:
Cupcakes: Easter Fun Cupcakes By Dr Oetker:
Last week Dr Oetker asked me if I would like to recreate these Easter Fun Cupcakes. Dr. Oetker Bunny Bum Cupcakes.
So what do you think? Sweet aren’t they?
Perfect for any party, especially if you have someone who loves bunnies.
Let me know your thoughts below, also let us know if you get to make them.
The Bunny Bum was commissioned by Dr. Oetker and crafted by baking expert Juliet Sear, the entirely edible seven foot tall Bunny Bum took over 110 hours to create using more than 3,000 bars of Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks’ Milk and White Chocolate.
How cool. I wonder how big you could make one before it was too big. If you know what I mean?
You Might Also like My Latest Posts:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special