Upcycled Halloween Costume. Happy Monday everyone.
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Also be great if you leave a comment and I will hop over and see what you have been up to. Most importantly link up and have fun hoping around!!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Upcycled Halloween Costume From 3 Old Dresses.
- Secondly, Some Recipe Ideas.
Upcycled Halloween Costume:
I am always one for leaving things until the last minute. When my daughter tried her old Halloween costumes on Saturday morning they did not fit.
Eek!! Don’t worry I said, we will think of something.
‘Rushes around and panics’ Thinking cap on!!
I went into the garage and find out all the old costumes she had collected over the years. Then I thought of an idea. ” Lets up-cycled the old ones and make one dress that fits you”
She looked a little puzzled but let me work my magic on them!!
The 3 Old Costumes I Used.
The End Result: Nice and long too/ Even long enough to wear next year!!
So what do you think of this upcycled Halloween costume?
I cut the arms off on costume to make arm warmers too. My daughter admitted after, I thought you were going to make a complete mess of it!! “She said” You did great, it is the best I have ever had because it is all my Halloween costumes in one. Pictured below 5 years ago when she first had one of the dresses:
Now on to the party: To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
This linky list has now closed.
You Might Also Like:
- Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween. Firstly, I have Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween Recipes. Eek, as scary as they sound!! Especially, the fingers. But oh so fun and realistic. Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween.
- Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip. Secondly, Arrggg. Tarantula Eggs anyone? Are you looking for some fun Halloween recipes? Tarantula eggs with venom dip. So perfect for Halloween too. Tarantula Eggs With Venom Dip.
- Fruity Monster Pops. Thirdly, Fruity monster pops anyone? These Halloween treats a great fun to make with children. How fun making a banana turn into a monster!! The kids would love these!! At the same time they are adding to their daily fruit intake. Fruity Monster Pops.
Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls:
- Fourthly, Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls. Try this spooky recipe for the perfect Halloween snack, ready in just 20 minutes. How spookily fun!? So do you fancy making a nice ghoulish dip? Guacamouldy With Crispy Ghouls.
- Fifthly, Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween Recipes. <3 Ekk, as scary as they sound!!:?Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween.
- Ultimate Halloween Cake. So do you fancy making this ultimate Halloween cake? This chocolatey red velvet cake is a real showstopper. How nice is this? Also everyone loves a slice of cake, don’t they? Cake in particular is always my go to treat!) 😉 Ultimate Halloween Cake.
Thank you so much for stopping by.