Wollaton Hall Photos: The Wednesday Blog Hop. Hello friends. These photos what I am sharing today were taken on a wet and cold day at Wollaton Hall in Nottingham.
We went on Saturday as our youngest children had a cross country race. Always fun watching the children run cross country and cheering them both on.
It is such a lovely place here, we have been here time and time again over the years. Many moons ago my eldest children loved to run and this was one of the places they use to race at.
Wollaton Hall Photos: The Wednesday Blog Hop
Pity, it rains every time they race here. I always want to big my big camera but it is not worth getting it wet. We keep saying we should come back on a nice sunny day so we can get some good photos of the hall, grounds and Deer’s that live around here.
Wollaton Hall A Place We Love To Visit:
My daughter once visited Wollaton hall with her class at primary school. I was asked to come along for the day to supervise the children. It was lovely looking around.
The rooms are big inside and there were old time dancing and feasts galore.
Now over to you. Do you have some photo’s to share with us? Do you want to join us today at The Wednesday Blog Hop?
Link up any posts that have photos in them. There are no rules at this blog hop just a few friendly guidelines.
Simply write a post with pictures in them. The post can be wordless or not so wordless. Then add the post to the linky below.
You can link up as many blog posts as you would like. Please link to a post and not just your main blog.
Have fun at the blog hop and please try to visit a few other blogs that have linked up.
If you would like to leave a comment here, that would be great. I will try to stop by your blog later to return the favour 🙂
What I Wore: Wollaton Hall Cross Country Style:
Apparently, there is a lot of deer that wonder around in the field behind me but we did not get to see any today, just one in the far distance.
I am looking forward to taking the children and Mollie a walk in the summer to go and find some. I’m sure just walking around here in the Summer would make a great day out. What I Wore: Wollaton Hall Cross Country Style.
Looking Back On Fun Time And Wearing Fun Dresses:
How are you doing? Any fun plans for the weekend? It is my weekend off work so I am going to take a nice lazy few days off as I have been working really hard this week filling the shelves with food and helping feed the nation ;). Looking Back On Fun Time And Wearing Fun Dresses.
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake