Blueberry, Kiwi, Pineapple, Grape And Apple Juice.
Fancy making a nice refreshing drink full of vitamins?
We love to make fresh fruit juice for breakfast.
The great thing about making your own juices is that you can experiment with any of your favourite fruit and veg you have in, also it is a great way to use up some fruit that may need using up quickly too. Today I am sharing a Blueberry, kiwi, pineapple, grape and apple juice.
How To Make A Blueberry, Kiwi, Pineapple, Grape And Apple Juice Drink:
You Will Need:
- 1 Kiwi
- 50g Blueberries
- 50g Red grapes
- 50g Peeled and chopped pineapple
- 2 Apples
How To Make:
- Wash the blueberries and grape add to juicer.
- Add chopped pineapple.
- Peel kiwi and chop into 4, add to juicer.
- Cut the apple into 4-8 slices and add.
- Pop onto setting for extra fibre for a few seconds until all fruit is juiced.
Serve straight away.
What fruit or veg do you like in your morning juice!?
What do you think of this Blueberry, Kiwi, Pineapple, Grape And Apple Juice drink?
Fancy making one?
You might also like these fruit and vegetable smoothies:
A Smoothie To Keep You Topped Up All Day:
Fancy trying this ‘All Day Energy Blast’ smoothie?
Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie:
This Tony Baker’s Kalettes® blueberry smoothie will keep you topped up with some great vitamins. Perfect when you low on them throughout Winter.
Winter Green Juice:
Are you being nice and healthy? If so I have the perfect Winter-green juice recipe for you.
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
How about trying this yummy Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie?
Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie:
Or maybe you like the sound of this Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie?
We love to hear your thoughts so as usual, share them in the comments below.
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- Watercress Breakfast Smoothie Bowl; How To
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- 6 Smoothie Recipes To Try For Breakfast Or Brunch
- Strawberry And Raspberry Mousse: How To Make Some
- Easy Easter Fruit And Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge
- How To Create An Instagram-Worthy Cheese
- Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes To Try Out