Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast To Try Out For Yourself. Hello friends. So how are you today? Did you know that today is also Saint Patrick’s Day. So do you celebrate this day?
If so, are you looking for a big special breakfast to serve up on Saint Patricks Day?
How about trying this Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast? BFree bread, have kindly sent me this tasty recipe to share here today.
Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast To Try Out For Yourself:
‘Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March’.
Imagine this, 2 slices of BFree bread, toasted. two pieces of Irish black pudding grilled and then mashed. ½ a soft avocado, mashed up too. Topped with 2 eggs, poached and a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt. All served up with a handful of rocket. How tasty?
Serves 1-2 people
Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast:
2 pieces of Irish black pudding
½ a soft avocado
Two slices of BFree bread
Sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt
Rocket (to serve)
How To Make:
1.) Firstly, poach two eggs.
2.) Slice the black pudding into thin pieces and cook on the grill, mash when cooked.
3.) Mash the avocado.
4.) Toast the slices of BFree bread.
5.) Top the toast with the mashed black pudding, then the avocado and then a soft poached egg.
Last but not least, sprinkle with salt and serve with rocket
So what do you think? Do you fancy trying the recipe for breakfast? Recipe and photography by BFree bread.
Let us know if you fancy trying or do try this this recipe out?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, do you like green smoothies? Here is my very own Spinach Smoothie recipe too.
Secondly, a Matcha Coconut Smoothie: Great Start To The Day.
Last but not least, Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil And Raspberry Smoothie.
There we have it, 3 yummy breakfast smoothie ideas or a cooked breakfast to celebrate Saint Patricks Day.
So what do you think? Fancy trying any of these smoothies?
As always please leave a comment in the box below if you get to try any of these recipes.
Try now or Pin to your Saint Patrick Pinterest Ideas Board.
Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you can visit us again soon.
Latest From The Blog:
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends