Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast To Try Out For Yourself. Hello friends. So how are you today? Did you know that today is also Saint Patrick’s Day. So do you celebrate this day?
If so, are you looking for a big special breakfast to serve up on Saint Patricks Day?
How about trying this Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast? BFree bread, have kindly sent me this tasty recipe to share here today.
Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast To Try Out For Yourself:
‘Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March’.
Imagine this, 2 slices of BFree bread, toasted. two pieces of Irish black pudding grilled and then mashed. ½ a soft avocado, mashed up too. Topped with 2 eggs, poached and a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt. All served up with a handful of rocket. How tasty?
Serves 1-2 people
Paddy’s Day Breakfast Feast:
2 pieces of Irish black pudding
½ a soft avocado
Two slices of BFree bread
Sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt
Rocket (to serve)
How To Make:
1.) Firstly, poach two eggs.
2.) Slice the black pudding into thin pieces and cook on the grill, mash when cooked.
3.) Mash the avocado.
4.) Toast the slices of BFree bread.
5.) Top the toast with the mashed black pudding, then the avocado and then a soft poached egg.
Last but not least, sprinkle with salt and serve with rocket
So what do you think? Do you fancy trying the recipe for breakfast? Recipe and photography by BFree bread.
Let us know if you fancy trying or do try this this recipe out?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, do you like green smoothies? Here is my very own Spinach Smoothie recipe too.
Secondly, a Matcha Coconut Smoothie: Great Start To The Day.
Last but not least, Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil And Raspberry Smoothie.
There we have it, 3 yummy breakfast smoothie ideas or a cooked breakfast to celebrate Saint Patricks Day.
So what do you think? Fancy trying any of these smoothies?
As always please leave a comment in the box below if you get to try any of these recipes.
Try now or Pin to your Saint Patrick Pinterest Ideas Board.
Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you can visit us again soon.
Latest From The Blog:
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy