Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream.
Happy Monday, how has your weekend been? We have been keeping ourselves nice and busy.
Time for a new start to the week and I have a very tasty recipe to share with you today.
Do you like ice cream? We all love ice cream here. I love all the variety of ices you can make at home.
Do you love to make your own ice cream?
What about peanut butter? Are you a fan. We all love peanut butter too!!
Today I have this yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe to share with you –
This indulgent ice cream is a yummy alternative to traditional dairy ice cream.
The chocolate and peanuts provide a surprising crunch often missed in traditional ice cream; loved by adults and children alike.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream:
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
Takes: 15 minutes plus freezing time
What You Need:
4 ripe bananas, peeled, chopped and frozen
200ml almond milk
3 tbsp Meridian crunchy peanut butter
Plus 2 tbsp for the ripples
60g dark vegan chocolate, chopped fine
What You Do:
1.) Put all the frozen bananas, almond milk and 3 tablespoons of Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter into a blender and whizz together until smooth. This will take a while, keep scraping down the sides and separate any banana chunks that have become frozen together.
2.) Once smooth, remove the blender blade and stir in the chopped chocolate. Tip the ice cream into a freezer container dotting and swirling in the remaining peanut butter as you go, cover and freeze until set. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods. No Payment was received*
What do you think?
What would be your favourite homemade ice cream flavour and what would you pop into it?
Fancy making this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe?
Love to hear your thoughts.
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review