Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream.
Happy Monday, how has your weekend been? We have been keeping ourselves nice and busy.
Time for a new start to the week and I have a very tasty recipe to share with you today.
Do you like ice cream? We all love ice cream here. I love all the variety of ices you can make at home.
Do you love to make your own ice cream?
What about peanut butter? Are you a fan. We all love peanut butter too!!
Today I have this yummy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe to share with you –
This indulgent ice cream is a yummy alternative to traditional dairy ice cream.
The chocolate and peanuts provide a surprising crunch often missed in traditional ice cream; loved by adults and children alike.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream:
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan)
Takes: 15 minutes plus freezing time
What You Need:
4 ripe bananas, peeled, chopped and frozen
200ml almond milk
3 tbsp Meridian crunchy peanut butter
Plus 2 tbsp for the ripples
60g dark vegan chocolate, chopped fine
What You Do:
1.) Put all the frozen bananas, almond milk and 3 tablespoons of Meridian Crunchy Peanut Butter into a blender and whizz together until smooth. This will take a while, keep scraping down the sides and separate any banana chunks that have become frozen together.
2.) Once smooth, remove the blender blade and stir in the chopped chocolate. Tip the ice cream into a freezer container dotting and swirling in the remaining peanut butter as you go, cover and freeze until set. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
*Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods. No Payment was received*
What do you think?
What would be your favourite homemade ice cream flavour and what would you pop into it?
Fancy making this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe?
Love to hear your thoughts.
You Might Also Like:
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up