Plum Beautiful Cheesecake Tarts To Make. Hello friends, so are you a cheesecake fan? Do you love plums? Are you also looking for a nice treat for the week ahead?
If so, do you fancy making and trying out these Plum Beautiful Cheesecake Tarts? They look delicious, don’t they? Also great for afternoon tea.
Plum Beautiful Cheesecake Tarts:
These quick-to-make desserts are just the thing when you want to impress, without having to go to too much trouble. Result!
Preparation: 15 minutes | Cooking: 15 minutes
- 6 individual bought pastry cases
- 6 South African Flavorking plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 100g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- One egg yolk
- 1 passion fruit
- 20g light muscovado sugar
- Fresh mint, to decorate
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C, fan oven 160°C, Gas Mark 4. Put the pastry cases onto a baking sheet.
- Share half the sliced plums between the cases.
- Beat together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, lemon zest, caster sugar and egg yolk. Spoon into the pastry cases. Bake for 15 minutes, or until set.
- While the cheesecake tarts are baking, put the remaining plums into a saucepan and scoop in the flesh from the passion fruit.
- Add the muscovado sugar and 3 tablespoons of water.
- Simmer gently for 3-4 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Serve the tarts while barely warm, with the plum and passion fruit mixture spooned on top, decorated with mint leaves.
Cook’s Tip: If you like, use one large pastry case instead of individual ones – though you may have to bake this for a few minutes longer to set the cheesecake filling.
Plum Beautiful Cheesecake Tarts To Make:
*Recipe and photograph by South Africa* *No Payment was received*
So what do you think of this Plum Beautiful Cheesecake Tarts recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Try now or pin for another day.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I also hope you like this post? Let me know your thoughts below in the comment box and don’t forget to follow along so you can keep an eye on all the lovely recipes I post here.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Goat’s Curd And Watercress Cheesecakes with Red Onion Marmalade Canapés. Are you looking for some creative ways to start a conversation? Perfect mouth-sized pieces to keep you going as you wait for the ‘main event.’ Do you want to test out a new cheesecake recipe? Goat’s Curd And Watercress Cheesecakes with Red Onion Marmalade Canapés.
- Secondly, Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake To Make Today. Do you want to try this cheesecake with Earl Grey and Clotted Cream? Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake To Make Today.
- Thirdly, BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake: How To Make. Love cheesecake? Love berries? This lovely cheesecake is also an excellent showpiece for impressing your visitors. It’s also excellent, thanks to its delicate pink colour and abundance of berries on top. To add a special touch, use edible flowers. So delicious! It’s ideal for Easter. BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake: How To Make.
- Fourthly, Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake. Do you like lemon drizzle cakes or cheesecakes as well? Why not mix the two and make a Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake out of it? Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake.
- Fifth, ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake, What is Not Too Love? So are you looking for a new recipe? Valentine’s Day, perhaps? Do you have any exciting plans? Today I’m going to share this delicious-looking dish with you- ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake, What is Not Too Love? With a nutty, chocolatey, date base, simple cream filling and fresh strawberry topping – it’s a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Plus its really easy to make.