Speedy Strawberry Yogurt And Meringue Mess.
Happy Mother’s Day. Speedy Strawberry Yogurt And Meringue Mess anyone? How yummy?
Treat your mum to this yummy pudding on Mother’s Day – it takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
This easy treat is full of yummy things. Strawberries, yogurt and meringue shells crunched up. What’s not to love about this recipe?
How To Make A Speedy Strawberry Yogurt And Meringue Mess:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
400g essential Waitrose Strawberries
4 x 110g Activia Intensely Creamy Strawberry Yogurt
8 Waitrose Mini Meringue Shells
2 tsp Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients Rose Petals
1. Hull and slice the strawberries, save a few for the top, then stir the rest into the yogurt.
2. Break the meringue shells into large pieces and stir into the yogurt mixture.
3. Spoon into small glass serving bowls or cups and scatter with the reserved strawberry slices and rose petals.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
Do you like to make up and eat easy treats like this?
What do you think of this Speedy Strawberry Yogurt And Meringue Mess recipes?
Fancy making one for Mother’s Day?
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts in the comments below.
You might also like these recipes:
How about making a yummy Berry Amarula Eton Mess?
Love strawberries? Why not give this recipe a try? Strawberry Eton Mess.
Or maybe a yummy combination of strawberries and raspberries? Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess.
How about a Rhubarb And Pistachio Eton Mess Sundae? : Rhubarb And Pistachio Eton Mess Sundae.
Or for something a little different why not try White Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess: Chocolate And Raspberry Skillet Cookies With Kelly’s Berry Eton Mess.
Or maybe some Bonne Maman Marbled Fruity Meringues and make your own toppings up?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- Goat’s Cheese Brushetta: Great For Christmas Starters
- What To Make On Chocolate Covered Anything Day?
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Walnut And Cranberry Pie: Christmas Cracked!!
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Christmas Tablescape