Strawberry Eton Mess: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
Do you fancy something sweet for the weekend?
What about creamy and fruity with a sweet crunch?
How about making a yummy Strawberry Eton Mess?
This Eaton Mess has a little twist from the traditional recipes has it has low-fat raspberry yogurt inside it too.
Delicious!! So so yummy!
How To Make A Strawberry Eton Mess:
200g strawberries, stalks removed and quartered
80g caster sugar or icing sugar
4 meringues, shop brought, crushed
300ml double cream, whipped
200g Rachel’s Low Fat Raspberry Yogurt
Preparation time 10 minutes
1.) In a large bowl take the strawberries in a bowl and sprinkle over the sugar, with the back of a fork squash some of the strawberries to release the juices.
2.) Add the crushed meringues, cream and yogurt and gently fold together with a spatula.
3.) Spoon into serving dishes or glasses and serve immediately.
Making this extra special by adding a drizzle of your favourite liqueur
408kcal, Protein 3.5g, Carbs 34.9g, Fat 28.1g, Sat Fat 17.5g, Fibre 1.0g, Sugar 34.7g, Salt 0.0g
Cost Per Serving:
*Recipe and photography by Rachel’s*
*No Payment was received*
Fancy trying this Strawberry Eton Mess recipe?
You can also change the flavour yogurt and fruits around.
Pick and mix, or mix and match.
How much fun.
How about swapping the raspberry yogurt and strawberries for:
Low fat Blackcurrant yogurt and adding fresh blackberries.
Low fat cherry yogurt and fresh cherries.
Greek style apple and cinnamon and apple chunks.
Defrosted mango chunks and low-fat mango yogurt.
Greek style orange and passion Fruit with fresh blood orange.
Greek style natural low fat and pineapple chunks.
Blueberry yogurt and fresh blueberries.
So many different combinations.
Let me know if you get to try any!?
Try now or Pin to your parties and weekend treats Pinterest boards.
If you make any of your own recipes up, why not come and share them on a Monday at my other blog Claire Justine.
I host a Creative Mondays blog hop where you can share and inspire others.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some To Try
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie