Thanks Everyone Who Commented & A Sweet 16th. Hello friends. Happy Wednesday. Thanks so much for stopping by here today and joining us for The Wednesday Link Up.
Thanks Everyone Who Commented & A Sweet 16th:
Thanks everyone who commented on my post on Monday about losing my Father. ( A Little Sparkle Every Day: Visit To Matlock Baths). It has been a tough old year and still has some tough times to come as my dog’s cancer is also getting big now.
I feel so sad every time I look at Mollie The Collie because I know there is nothing I can do to help her. Life is just not fair, sometimes.
I have been trying to keep myself busy this week and planning some birthday treats for my Daughter who is 16 today! Where does the time go? Someone once said to me, enjoy every minute of your kids being small as time goes by so quickly. Boy, was she right? I now have 4 adult children and no more babies.
Blog Hops Are Back On:
Did you know all 3 of my blog hops are back on now? Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday there will be a blog hop here. Also if you have a Blog Hop why not link it up so we can join your party too? I will publish this to Twitter and Facebook every week so your hop will get noticed too. Here are my hops, want to join us for some? Blog Hops.
23/06/2021 The Wednesday Link Up:
The Wednesday Link-Up Was The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link-Up.
About The Wednesday Link Up: The Wednesday Link-up is a week long-blog hop where you can link up all your posts with photos in them. You are also welcome to link up old posts or new, whichever you want to get seen.
Please link back to The Wednesday Link Up in your posts to spread the word. It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back. Now over to you, what have you been writing this week? Sign Up To Receive A Reminder When The Next Link Ups Are Live At Mailchimp.
Thanks Everyone Who Commented & A Sweet 16th:
This list has now closed but you can also view the Entries Here.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Firstly, 19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar: Recycle And Reuse. I love to use Mason jars for crafting and making some recipes up in. Do you like upcycing too? How much fun can using a glass jar be!? Also creating something fun to look at and use. 19 Ideas To Use Your Mason Jar: Recycle And Reuse.
- Secondly, Get It Done Campaign: Are You Looking For Service In Minutes? Big plans, small plans. I love making plans! Wether I follow through on them is another matter!! A few weeks ago I was introduced to a new platform called Mammalo which is a new platform to take the hassle out of booking services. Just the kind of services I will need over the coming months too! Get It Done Campaign: Are You Looking For Service In Minutes?
- Thirdly, My Top 10 Spring Cleaning Tips And Dr Beckmann Product Review. The Sun has been shining brightly this week and I am on a mission to get the house clean and tidy for Easter. Hopefully, I will be having a visit from one or both of my eldest Sons. Today I have teamed up with Dr Beckmann to share my Top 10 Spring Cleaning Tips. After a long and cold Winter, I am so ready for Spring. Warmer days and lighter nights are almost here and I cannot wait to declutter the house. Fresh and ready for some Sunshine. My Top 10 Spring Cleaning Tips And Dr Beckmann Product Review.
Spring 2018 Tableware Collection From Sainsbury’s:
- Fourthly, Spring 2018 Tableware Collection From Sainsbury’s. Spring is just around the corner and I have just added an adorable pop of yellow to my kitchen table. A few weeks ago I was asked if I would like to team up with Sainsbury’s to share with you something new from their Spring 2018 Collection. A new dinner set ready for Spring was the first thing that came to mind. Spring 2018 Tableware Collection From Sainsbury’s.
- Fifthly, Decorate Your Home For Winter: #EscapeForWinter. It is so cold outside today. I had to go into town and then walked home in the cold and sleet. Brr! I hate being cold. I think snow is on its way again! Today I have a fun post to share with you on how to Decorate your home for Winter. These 5 ways to decorate your home for winter with these easy and effective tips. Decorate Your Home For Winter: #EscapeForWinter.
- Sixth, LIATORP Storage Combination With Doors. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted a nice and big Welsh dresser in white for the kitchen. A huge unit to fit at the end of my kitchen to display my love of plates/cups/saucers and cake stands into. Something with lots of glass doors so as not to have any dust settling on the shelves. LIATORP Storage Combination With Doors.
Pantone Colour of the Year 2018: Ultra Violet:
- Seventh, Pantone Colour of the Year 2018: Ultra Violet. Pantone have just revealed its colour of the year for 2018 and it’s ULTRA VIOLET! What a beautiful colour!? I have been thinking of redecorating my bedroom and adding a splash of colour to it. This colour would be perfect. Pantone describes this special colour as, “A dramatically provocative and thoughtful purple shade, PANTONE 18-3838 Ultra Violet communicates originality, ingenuity, and visionary thinking that points us toward the future.” Pantone Colour of the Year 2018: Ultra Violet.
- Eighth, Swan Retro SM22080 Combination Microwave Review. It turns out the last few months have been a pain not having a microwave. I am so used to cooking for 6 at meal times, even though my eldest two are at Uni I can’t help myself. So without a microwave that leftover food ends up in the dog. I am sure she does not want us getting a microwave!! Swan Retro SM22080 Combination Microwave Review.
- Ninth, A New Kitchen Sink And Taps: Kitchen Makeover. We have been re-styling and planning odd jobs in our kitchen for some time now. I started a few jobs last year, however, once you start, one thing leads to another. Before you know it that odd job becomes a whole new project! Which of course soon becomes pricey. Also as my eldest says “this kitchen makeover is taking foreva” A New Kitchen Sink And Taps: Kitchen Makeover.
- Last but not least, IKEA Kitchen Trolley Up-cycled: IKEA Kitchen Trolley Up-cycled.
Thanks Everyone Who Commented & A Sweet 16th
Also find me here Web | Twitter | Facebook | Fashion On A Shoestring | Coffee Break Reads. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you can join us again very soon. Also, this is an updated old post. Recycled!! How cool!!