Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes. How sweet!? Hello friends. So are you planning on any Easter baking? How about making some super cute creamy cupcakes?
Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
How To Make Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes:
220g butter or margarine, room temperature
220g caster sugar
2 large eggs, beaten 25g Rachel’s low-fat vanilla yogurt
220g self-raising flour sifted
2 tbsp Rachel’s low-fat vanilla yogurt
250g icing sugar
80g unsalted butter, room temperature
25g Rachel’s low fat vanilla yogurt
Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes Method:
1.) Firstly, pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 5. Also , line a cup cake or muffin tray with paper cases.
2.) Beat together the butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time. Fold in the flour and yogurt. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until half full.
3.) Bake in the oven until golden brown and springy to touch or test using a skewer, if it comes away clean the cakes are ready.
4.) Last but not least, leave them to cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile Prepare The Icing:
1.) Begin by beating the butter and icing sugar until pale and well mixed, ideally using an electric mixer.
2.) Add the yogurt and continue to beat on medium to high speed until the icing is fluffy. The longer you beat the lighter the icing.
3.) Last but not least, spoon the icing into a piping bag fitted with a star piping nozzle. In a circular motion swirl the icing around each cake. Decorate with mini eggs. So sweet.
Per serving: 345kcal,
Sat Fat 10.9g,
Cost per serving £0.15
Updated post. First published here 6th April 2012. Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking. Recipe and photo credits- Rachel’s.
So what do you think of these Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes? Do you also fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
Easter Chocolate Cup Cake:
Firstly, so how about making some of these yummy cupcakes? Easter Chocolate Cup Cake. So yummy!
Billington’s Easter Carrot Cupcakes:
Secondly, hello friends. Fancy making some sweet Easter Carrot Cupcakes? Billington’s Easter Carrot Cupcakes.
Jelly Bean Easter Nest Cupcakes:
Thirdly, pretty vanilla cupcakes each topped with buttercream and a chocolate nest of Jelly Belly “eggs”.
You can use any Jelly Belly beans for decoration but the Ice Cream Parlour mix is especially pretty with egg like speckles! Jelly Bean Easter Nest Cupcakes.
Daffodil Cupcakes: Spring Baking With The Children:
Last but not least, Spring cupcakes. Are you planning any baking over the next few week?
Fancy making some of these adorable Daffodil Cupcakes? Also, the perfect Spring cupcake, don’t you think? Daffodil Cupcakes. So yummy.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
I also hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.