Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes. How sweet!? Hello friends. Are you planning on any Easter baking? How about making some super cute creamy cupcakes?
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
How To Make Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes:
220g butter or margarine, room temperature
220g caster sugar
2 large eggs, beaten 25g Rachel’s low-fat vanilla yogurt
220g self-raising flour sifted
2 tbsp Rachel’s low-fat vanilla yogurt
250g icing sugar
80g unsalted butter, room temperature
25g Rachel’s low fat vanilla yogurt
Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes Method:
1.) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 5. Line a cup cake or muffin tray with paper cases.
2.) Beat together the butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time. Fold in the flour and yogurt. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until half full.
3.) Bake in the oven until golden brown and springy to touch or test using a skewer, if it comes away clean the cakes are ready.
4.) Leave them to cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile Prepare The Icing:
1.) Begin by beating the butter and icing sugar until pale and well mixed, ideally using an electric mixer.
2.) Add the yogurt and continue to beat on medium to high speed until the icing is fluffy. The longer you beat the lighter the icing.
3.) Spoon the icing into a piping bag fitted with a star piping nozzle. In a circular motion swirl the icing around each cake. Decorate with mini eggs.
Sat Fat 10.9g,
Cost per serving £0.15
Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking. Recipe and photo credits- Rachel’s What do you think of these Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes? Fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
Easter Chocolate Cup Cake:
How about making some of these yummy cupcakes? Easter Chocolate Cup Cake.
Billington’s Easter Carrot Cupcakes:
Hello friends. Fancy making some sweet Easter Carrot Cupcakes? Billington’s Easter Carrot Cupcakes.
Jelly Bean Easter Nest Cupcakes:
Pretty vanilla cupcakes each topped with buttercream and a chocolate nest of Jelly Belly “eggs”. You can use any Jelly Belly beans for decoration but the Ice Cream Parlour mix is especially pretty with egg like speckles! Jelly Bean Easter Nest Cupcakes.
Daffodil Cupcakes: Spring Baking With The Children:
Are you planning any baking over the next few week? Fancy making some of these adorable Daffodil Cupcakes? The perfect Spring cupcake, con’t you think?Daffodil Cupcakes.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine