Baked Sweet Potato And Borlotti Bean Stew.
Do you like eating jacket potatoes?
We love them here. Served up with all kinds of topping. Grated cheese and tuna mayo sweetcorn mix. Cheese and beans. Chilli and cheese. Corn beef, cheese and beans. You name it as long as cheese is involved, we love it.
How about making some sweet potatoes baked today?
We love baked potatoes with lots of topping on especially in Winter when the potatoes are at their best.
Today I am sharing a baked sweet potato and borlotti bean stew.
4 Servings – Cooking time: 30 minutes
Sweet potatoes are incredibly rich in antioxidant vitamins beta carotene and Vitamin E, both of which are required to keep the immune system functioning and to keep skin in good condition. When topped with the rich, thick bean stew all thoughts of your Cleanse will vanish!
Baked Sweet Potato And Borlotti Bean Stew Recipe:
2 large sweet potatoes
1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 diced large red onion
100g sliced mushrooms
400g borlotti beans
1.) Preheat oven to 200c / 400F. Prick the potatoes all over. Rub with oil and place on a baking tray.
2.) Cook sweet potatoes until soft all the way when pierced with a knife. Meanwhile prepare the stew.
3.) Heat the oil in a pan and sweat the garlic and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 5-10 minutes to allow the vegetables to soften and the sauce to thicken.
4.) Open up the baked sweet potato and add stew.
Baked Sweet Potato And Borlotti Bean Stew. Recipe courtesy of Chris Jame Mind Body. No payment was received.
Have you ever tried sweet jacket potatoes before?
Sweet potato jacket fillings, what toppings would you choose?
What do you think?
I will be making this recipe with a little-grated cheese added to mine.
Fancy trying this recipe out?
Let me know if you get to make it.
What is your favourite jacket potato topping? Do you have to have cheese on yours too like me?
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine