Recipe courtesy of Chris Jame Mind Body.
Baked Sweet Potato And Borlotti Bean Stew.
Do you like eating jacket potatoes?
We love them here. Served up with all kinds of topping. Grated cheese and tuna mayo sweetcorn mix. Cheese and beans. Chilli and cheese. Corn beef, cheese and beans. You name it as long as cheese is involved, we love it.
How about making some sweet potatoes baked today?
We love baked potatoes with lots of topping on especially in Winter when the potatoes are at their best.
Today I am sharing a baked sweet potato and borlotti bean stew.
4 Servings – Cooking time: 30 minutes
Sweet potatoes are incredibly rich in antioxidant vitamins beta carotene and Vitamin E, both of which are required to keep the immune system functioning and to keep skin in good condition. When topped with the rich, thick bean stew all thoughts of your Cleanse will vanish!
Baked Sweet Potato And Borlotti Bean Stew Recipe:
2 large sweet potatoes
1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
2 crushed garlic cloves
1 diced large red onion
100g sliced mushrooms
400g borlotti beans
1.) Preheat oven to 200c / 400F. Prick the potatoes all over. Rub with oil and place on a baking tray.
2.) Cook sweet potatoes until soft all the way when pierced with a knife. Meanwhile prepare the stew.
3.) Heat the oil in a pan and sweat the garlic and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 5-10 minutes to allow the vegetables to soften and the sauce to thicken.
4.) Open up the baked sweet potato and add stew.
Baked Sweet Potato And Borlotti Bean Stew. Recipe courtesy of Chris Jame Mind Body. No payment was received.
Have you ever tried sweet jacket potatoes before?
Sweet potato jacket fillings, what toppings would you choose?
What do you think?
I will be making this recipe with a little-grated cheese added to mine.
Fancy trying this recipe out?
Let me know if you get to make it.
What is your favourite jacket potato topping? Do you have to have cheese on yours too like me?
You Might Also Like:
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever