Be Brave Be Bold Be You: 11 Feel-Good Smoothie Recipes. Creative Mondays Link Up. So every Monday is a Creative Monday.
Happy Creative Monday friends. So how are you today?
I hope you have had a lovely weekend? Also the weather has been beautiful here and it was perfect as my Husband and I both had the weekend off work.
We have been really busy and even started running Park run again. Yep 3 miles was a little silly when I had not ran over half a mile in months but I did it. We also picked a tough course so it was even harder for me!
Be Brave Be Bold Be You:
Be Brave Be Bold Be You- Quote. I need this today! Do you too? I am trying to now focus on getting fit and eating healthier. You can watch how I intend to get fit here: Claire Justine’s Monday Thoughts.
Anyway, this week I am loving making smoothies again. I used to love making them a few years ago but then got out of the habit.
Also, I have not been following any recipes I have just been popping in any frozen fruit, banana, protein, milk, oats and peanut butter in them and adding a bit more milk until I get to the right constancy.
So, I have also been mixing them up a little by adding avocado in them this week. Avocado makes them even better and so creamy.
Be Brave Be Bold Be You: 11 Feel-Good Smoothie Recipes:
How About Trying One Of These Tasty Smoothies Below!? So yummy.
- 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress. Firstly, 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress. Photo and recipe courtesy of Watercress and you can find the full recipe here: 6-a-Day Smoothie: Back to School with Watercress. Bin the soggy sandwiches and get creative with these wonderful watercress recipes for kids’ lunchboxes. Not only are they simple and speedy to prepare, but they are also packed with essential vitamins and minerals which will give your little ones a much-needed boost throughout the school day. How To Make A 6-a-Day Smoothie. So beautiful and also full of goodness.
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl. Secondly, so I hope you are having a lovely weekend? Fancy making up some Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric Smoothie Bowl’s for breakfast? Over the next few days I have some tasty California Walnut recipes to share with you. These recipes boast all the great taste and goodness of walnuts grown in the fertile soils of California. Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric.
- BerryWorld Raspberry, Blackberry, Peach, Almond Butter And Yoghurt Smoothie. Thirdly, the children went back to school yesterday and I am all back into a nice routine again. Are you back into a routine after Christmas too? BerryWorld Raspberry, Blackberry, Peach, Almond Butter And Yoghurt Smoothie.
How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy:
- How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy. Fourthly, so do you fancy making a tasty and healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy?Remember summer trips to the corner shop for a slushy that would turn your tongue bubblegum blue? How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy. So cool.
- Enjoy Nature’s Best This Spring With Arla Organic Free Range Milk. Fifth, this week I’ve teamed up with Arla Organic Free Range Milk. Arla is very proud of its Organic Milk and asked me to explore the benefits of switching milk seeing how it can fit into my daily routine. Enjoy Nature’s Best This Spring With Arla Organic Free Range Milk. So good.
- The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl. Sixth, so do you love to get the day off to a good start with a portion of fruit and vegetables? Love smoothies and smoothie bowls? Maybe you like to add some fruit into your morning meals? Today I have a beautiful smoothie bowl recipe to share with you: The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl. How delicious? Fancy making one? The Paleo Foods Co. Green Warrior Protein Smoothie Bowl. So pretty.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies. Seventh, school is cancelled today as the snow is too deep to get there and back safely. Today is going to be a play in the snow day! Is it snowing where you live too? Fancy a nice warm breakfast to start the day? Chocolate & hazelnut swirls with berry & honey smoothies, anyone? Delicious. Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls With Berry And Honey Smoothies. So moreish.
Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie:
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie. Eighth, Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie. With the festive season over, a new year stretches ahead full of good intentions with the determination to exercise and eat more healthily key resolutions for many. How good to know then that to keep the second half of this promise is relatively easy with the help of some delicious new recipes featuring the original superfood – watercress. Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie. So yummy.
- Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover. Ninth, give your smoothies a seasonal makeover with Linwoods Winter warming recipes. Introducing protein-boosting winter delights that will keep you healthy and nutritious throughout the chilly months. Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover. So good.
- Start The Day The Organic Way. Tenth, so today I have 3 yummy breakfast recipes to share with you from milk&more: First up, coffee anyone? How about trying this iced coffee smoothie? Start The Day The Organic Way: 3 milk&more Breakfast Recipes. So yummy.
- Spinach And Banana Smoothie: Yummy Smoothie Recipe. Last but not least, I love to make up yummy smoothies. Also, I do not think there are many fruits we have not tried adding to a smoothie. I love a variety and also trying making them with vegetables in. What about spinach? I have a few favourite recipes and I especially like ones with spinach in them. What a great colour they turn out too? Spinach And Banana Smoothie: Yummy Smoothie Recipe. So good.
Be Brave Be Bold Be You: Creative Mondays Link Up Has Now Closed.
Thank you so much for stopping by.