Crunchy Carrot And Apple Salad With Cashew Dressing.
Happy Wednesday. How is your week going so far?
We are busy here with days out and dog walkies. All good fun. I am not eating that healthy though, with all this rushing around. I have just chopped up a nice big salad for today’s lunch and dinner though, so all is good today.
Are you looking for something different for lunch to try?
Today I am sharing a nice and healthy salad recipe with you.
Fancy making a Crunchy Carrot and Apple Salad with Cashew Dressing?
Crunchy thinly sliced carrots into ribbons, thinly sliced apple, deseed finely chopped chilli and thinly sliced fennel with a cashew dressing, how nice?
Tasty and healthy.
How to make a Crunchy Carrot and Apple Salad with Cashew Dressing:
- 2 limes
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and very finely chopped
- 4 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a veg peeler
- 2 apples, cored and cut into thin slices
- 1 fennel, topped and tailed and cut into thin slices
- 2tbsp cashew butter
- 1tsp brown sugar or palm sugar
- 2 stalks of mint, leaves chopped
Crunchy Carrot And Apple Salad With Cashew Dressing Method:
1. Combine the juice of 1 lime with the sesame oil, chilli and a pinch of salt.
2. Slice all the veg and put into a large bowl with the mint. Drizzle over the lime and oil and toss well.
3. Beat the cashew butter with the remaining lime juice the sugar and 2tbsp water.
4. Pile the vegetables onto a plate and drizzle the cashew dressing over.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Meridian Foods.
What do you think of this salad recipe?
Fancy making some of this Crunchy Carrot and Apple Salad with Cashew Dressing for lunch?
Perfect for a nice healthy lunch.
Let me know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe out and share your thoughts with us.
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- 5 Mix And Match Salad Jar Recipes To Try Out
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week
- Butternut Squash, Quinoa, Pear and Walnut Bowl
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Salmon, Walnut And Avocado Grain Bowls