Recipe courtesy of Linwoods.
How To Make Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies. Happy Friday!
So have you got a sweet tooth? Because I definitely have! Are you also a fan of Chocolate brownies? ( As I know I am!!) Are you looking for a more healthy cake recipe to try?
So today I am sharing a Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies recipe with you.
This recipe was created by Linwoods and popular blogger Madeline Shaw. Linwoods is the leading producer of natural and organic milled superfoods, seeds and nuts.
A nice morning treat or perfect to pop in lunchboxes. Elevenses sorted!! Yum.
These brownies contain organic eggs, almond butter, coconut sugar, dark chocolate and Linwoods milled flax seeds, making them a healthier treat choice.
How To Make Chocolate Chip And Flaxseed Blondie Brownies:
2 medium organic eggs
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of cinnamon
175g of almond butter
120g coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
100g of good quality dark chocolate, ( brand -om bar)
2 tbsp of Linwoods milled flax seeds
How To Make Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies:
Firstly, preheat oven 160°C and line a 20cm baking tray with baking paper.
Mix the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda and a pinch of salt until smooth.
Break 50g of the chocolate into small pieces. Mix the chocolate and flax seeds in with the mixture.
Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes, then leave to cool.
Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
Last but not least, cut into 16 pieces and enjoy.
These will keep for 3 days in an airtight container (but they will probably last 1 minute!)
How To Make Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies. Recipe courtesy of Linwoods.
So do you fancy making these Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies?
Let me know if you get to bake some.
Try now or pin to try another day 🙂 Happy weekend.
You Might Also Like:
Oat, Flaxseed And Banana Pancakes With Berry Jam:
Firstly, yummy pancakes. Not just for pancake day!!
We love pancakes here. We have been making them all week. Today I have a healthy pancake recipe from Linwoods to share with you. Oat, Flaxseed & Banana Pancakes With Berry Jam.
Linwoods Beauty Boosting Strawberry Smoothie:
Secondly, beauty smoothies!! So today I’m sharing a Beauty Boosting Strawberry Smoothie from Linwoods.
Now beauty boosting sounds great to me!! Linwoods Beauty Boosting Strawberry Smoothie.
Squash and Coconut Soup with Toasted Hemp Seeds:
Last but not least, are you looking for a mid-week lunchtime soup recipe to try out? Squash and Coconut Soup with Toasted Hemp Seeds.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends