Maple Glazed Cocktail Nuts: Homemade Snacking Ideas.
Have you ever walked through London and smelt one of those stalls that cook warmed glazed nuts?
I love the little stalls selling warm nuts.
They smell absolutely amazing.
I want to bottle the smell and take it home with me!
Talking of warm nuts, today I have a Winter Warmer recipe to share with you:
How yummy!! I can just imagine them cooking now, I bet these smell amazing too.
This recipe contains almonds, pecans, peanuts and cashews nuts. All my favourites with cashew nuts being my favourite, favourites!
Nuts are a perfect little snack and great for after a run or exercise class at the gym. We like to keep a few different nuts in as snacks.
A lot better for you than a cup of tea and biscuits.
Maple Glazed Cocktail Nuts: Homemade Snacking Ideas:
How To Marple Glazed Cocktail Nuts:
100g cup almonds
2 tbsp. butter, melted
2 tsp. maple syrup
2 tsp. Stevia or your preferred sweetener
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 or 180C.
2. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
3. Combine all the nuts in a large bowl.
4. Mix the melted butter, maple syrup and Stevia together.
5. Add into the nut mixture and flavour with salt.
6. Put onto the baking tray and cook for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
7. Take out of the oven and cool prior to serving.
Maple Glazed Cocktail Nuts Recipe c/o Diabetes.co.uk
No payment was received.
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy trying out these Maple glazed nuts?
How sweet would these be as a homemade Christmas gift?
I know I would love some as a present.
Let me know if you get to make some.
Make now or pin to try another day.
You Might Also Like:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week