Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To All. Hello friends. Happy Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To All:
Hello friends, Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year.
Christmas Eve Breakfast.
Christmas Eve Starts With A Good Breakfast:
What better Christmas Eve breakfast than eating chocolate cereal watching The Snowman with the children?
Don’t you just love watching Christmas movie’s on Christmas Eve?
Lock the doors. Lets do some baking. Leave the mince pie, sherry and carrot out for Santa and his reindeer.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year everyone.
I will be back after Christmas sharing some of my favourite posts of the year.
Blog hops will be back to normal on Monday 5th January 2015.
Thanks, everyone for taking the time to stop by, join the blog hops and leaving lovely comments.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Today’s Outfit | Jumper : c/o Bonmarche | Jeans : Calvin Klein | Shoes : New Look
Don’t eat and drink too much. Oh go on then, it’s Christmas.
Some Posts You Might Also Like:
8 Christmas Cake, pudding And Ice Cream Recipes:
Firstly, Last Christmas Round up post of all thing yummy 🙂
Wed 24th Dec: Egg Nog Day: Cheers:
Secondly, I love Egg Nog and have brought myself a bottle for Christmas. There is only me who likes it so it is nice to have a drink, leave it a week and have another.
Today I am sharing some homemade recipes so you can have a go at making your own. Wed 24th Dec: Egg Nog Day: Cheers.
Thirdly, love these little Christmas decorations my children have made. Empty toilet roll, paper glue pens and lots of imagination. Christmas Crafting.
10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas:
Last but not least, making lot of home made treats today and tomorrow. Christmas baking is so much fun.
Today I’m sharing some yummy party treat ideas. 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas.
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year To All:Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine