Raspberry And Coconut Oat Bars.
Are you looking for a nice and tasty treat recipe?
Raspberry And Coconut Oat Bars anyone?
Rapeseed oil has a new perfect blends of omegas 3, 6 and 9 and just half the saturated fat of olive oil making it great if you’re looking to make healthy tweaks to your diet.
Borderfields uses only the finest culinary rapeseed grown in British fields, carefully selecting each batch of rapeseed and gently pressing and filtering it five times for a superior, pure and simple product.
Perfect for a healthier mid-morning snack or lunch box treat.
Today I am sharing a Raspberry and Coconut Oat Bars recipe using the rapeseed oil.
Raspberry and Coconut Oat Bars:
- 1 banana
- 100g raspberries
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 50g ground almonds
- 60ml Borderfields Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 200g oats
- 40g light soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 60ml honey
- 50g sunflower seeds
How To Make Raspberry And Coconut Oat Bars:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180◦C.
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl; and then stir in the oats, cinnamon, ground almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Add the sugar, honey and Borderfields Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil to a small saucepan, heat over a low temperature until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into the mixing bowl and mix to combine the ingredients. Next, add the raspberries to the mixture and stir gently.
- Line a square 20cm baking tray with parchment paper. Tip the oat mixture into the tray and flatten using a spoon, ensuring the mixture reaches the corners and is evenly spread.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, before cutting into 10 or 12 slices.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Borderfields Cold Press Rapeseed Oil*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Raspberry And Coconut Oat Bars?
Fancy trying them?
You Might Also Like: