7 Chocolate Cupcake Recipes For Chocolate Cupcake Day. Hello friends, did you know today is Chocolate Cupcake Day? I love chocolate cupcakes!! So what a perfect day to make some?
My favourite chocolate cupcakes would be topped with buttercream or whipped cream. Something like the butterfly buns my Mum used to make me when I was young!
Now I could just eat one or two with a nice hot cup of tea but I have to go to work first before I can make some!!
Today I am sharing 7 chocolate cupcake recipes to celebrate this fine day!
7 Chocolate Cupcake Recipes For Chocolate Cupcake Day:
1.) Chocolate And Basil Muffins:
How cool and tasty do these muffins look!? Also oh so different too. Think that herbs and desserts don’t mix?
Think again – we present our magnificent basil muffins, perfect for your summertime/Autumn afternoon tea.
2.) Irish Coffee Cupcakes: Party Food Special:
Irish Coffee Cupcakes anyone? We love to make cupcakes, they are so fun to make. How delicious!? Only thing is, could you eat one or two?
3.) Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Cupcakes:
Something nice and sweet for you to try over the weekend. How pretty are these cupcakes!?
4.) Milk Chocolate Cupcakes:
Milk Chocolate Cupcakes. How yummy!? By Primrose Bakery.
Whether it’s for a celebration, afternoon tea or just a well-deserved treat, you can’t beat these moist and creamy milk chocolate cupcakes, created by Primrose Bakery, one of London’s favourite bakeries.
Try adding chocolate hearts, curls, fruit or different flavours to these versatile treats that look as good as they taste!
5.) Tweet Owl Cupcakes: Baking With Children:
Do you have any children’s parties coming up? Love owls? If so; then I have a treat for you today!! A treat as in owl cupcakes! Yummy.
6.) Chocolate Star Butterfly Buns: Traditional Cupcakes:
Do you have any birthdays coming up or special occasions and are looking for some quick and easy cupcakes to make?
I made these yummy butterfly fairy buns for my Daughters birthday. They went down great at her birthday party. Everybody loved them!! They did not last long at all!!
The great thing about them it not only they taste great, they are quick and easy to make! Bonus.
7.) Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns: Autumn Cupcakes:
Hello friends. Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns, how yummy!! Perfect for autumn – with all the right flavours for Halloween and Bonfire Night.
7 Chocolate Cupcake Recipes For Chocolate Cupcake Day.
- The Last Chapter: Mollie The Border Collie
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?