Halloween Lunch Box Treats And How To Make Them! Hello friends.
So my daughter has already got me planning the perfect Halloween Lunch box for her on Thursday.
Sandwiches cut into ghosts (with a Halloween cookies cutter) Spooky bat shortbreads and jelly set into pumpkin moulds. Especially scary at this time of year!!
So got me thinking of other treats to add to her lunch box.
So I Thought I would share lots of fun recipes you can try too.
Halloween Lunch Box Treats And How To Make Them!
Popcorn Toffee Apples:
Firstly, Popcorn Toffee Apples. For a devilishly delicious take on the traditional Halloween treat. Popcorn Toffee Apples.
Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs:
Secondly, Berry Scary Halloween Fun Eyeballs. Arrgghh!!!!!! Easy to make and perfect for kids these spooky eyes are a great Halloween treat.
Great if you are looking for quick, easy and budget-friendly recipes this Halloween. So what is not to love about this recipe? Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs.
Thirdly, Halloween Cupcakes. So much fun. Halloween Cupcakes.
Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes:
Fourthly, Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween Fun.
How about making some of this Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes?
Such a fun and scary Halloween recipes. Frankenstein’s Fingers and Sheep’s Eyes Halloween Fun.
Halloween Carrot Muffins:
Fifthly, Halloween Carrot Muffins. Great For Halloween Night. So do you fancy making some Halloween Carrot Muffins?
Halloween Chocolate Pots:
Halloween Chocolate Pots: Graveyard Special. Are you looking for some spooky Halloween recipe ideas?
How about making some Halloween Chocolate Pots?
Kids will love these simple chocolate pots with spooky tombstone cookies for Halloween. Of course, yummy but scary!!
Pumpkin Cookies And Toffee Apples: Great For Halloween.
So do you fancy making some scary Pumpkin Cookies or some yummy Toffee Apples too get your teeth stuck into this Halloween?
Halloween Scary Eyeballs anyone?
Trick Or Treat Recipe. Halloween Eyeballs.
Scary!!! but at the same time cool!!
Halloween Jellies: Fun And Easy Halloween Recipes.
So are you planning a Halloween menu this year?
Halloween Jellies anyone?
How cool!! And such a fun and scary treat to make with the kids.
These easy jellies are great fun to make and kids love to decorate them – the spookier the better!
Ready in: 4 – 6 hours or overnight. Halloween Jellies.
Furthermore, all recipes are featured on my Halloween page here and beyond. Plenty of ideas for after school parties too.
As well as Halloween recipes, are you looking for other recipes? Hit the tags for more fun recipes.
Halloween Lunch Box Treats And How To Make Them! Also not only for kids!! Great for adult Halloween parties too because they are so freaky and fun.
So what do you think? Do you fancy making any? Because I know I do.
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style