9 Recipe Ideas For Fresh Spinach Day: Creative Mondays Link Up
#CreativeMondaysBlogHop #CreativeMondaysLinkUp #CreativeMondays
Happy Monday lovelies.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?
I am so pleased you have stopped by to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
It has been another red-hot weekend, weather-wise and my Daughter and I got to go to the seaside on Saturday, which was lovely but about 6 hours of travelling in one day was very tiring.
As today is fresh spinach day I thought I would share: A 9 Recipe Ideas For Fresh Spinach Day post.
I love spinach and my favourite way to eat it is in smoothies and milkshake.
Love green drinks.
Do you like spinach?
If so, how do you prefer to eat it?
- Egg And Spinach Hoi Sin Rice. A healthy vegetarian egg fried rice that’s quick and easy to prepare.
- Fancy making this Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni recipe up for dinner? Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni.
- Wild Mushroom, Spinach & Puy Lentil Gallates with Chilli & Garlic Yoghurt.
- Parmigiano Reggiano and Spinach Muffins. These wonderful savoury muffins make the perfect light lunch or appetiser to enjoy with friends.
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Cashew Butter and Spinach. This quick and easy Asian inspired twist on traditional noodles is perfect for a mid-week meal.
- Spiced Turkey Curry With Spinach, Peas And Cauliflower Rice. British Turkey has teamed up with a health coach and best-selling cookery writer, Madeleine Shaw. Madeleine has created a selection of delicious recipes to promote the benefits of cooking with turkey, a lean and versatile protein, for those looking to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Are you looking for a nice and healthy smoothie recipe? Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie anyone?
- Summer Recipe: British Gems Baby Potatoes, Egg & Tuna Spinach Salad.
- How To Make Spinach and Buckwheat Pancakes. Love Your Gut Week seeks to raise awareness of the importance of good gut health. Love Your Gut has been raising awareness of the importance of gut health for over 18 years by providing expert tips, digestive health news and recipes.
Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.
This week’s featured blogs:
Red is my favourite colour and I love Debbie from Fashion Fairy Dust’s red maxi dress.
Debbie is also talking about Body image too, so stop by and take a read.
You can find Debbie’s post here: Tropical Print Maxi & Turquoise Sandals: Let’s Be Real.
I love strawberries and would eat them every day for breakfast if I could.
Do you love strawberries too?
If so, why not pop over to Our Unschooling Journey and try out this yummy Simple Red Fruit Salad for the Summer?
Now this reminds me to finish off the cherries and watermelon I got ready yesterday, just wish I picked up some strawberries now!
Jess from Elegantly Dressed And Stylish has just had another birthday.
Read all about her day and what she wore here:
Julie from Sum Of Their Stories share some quick ways to make a card.
She shares some great ideas here:
Gail from Is This Mutton? Looks lovely and Summery in the beautiful lilac outfit.
What has got you creative this week?
9 Recipe Ideas For Fresh Spinach Day: Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Add as many new posts as you would like too.
Add straight to a specific creative post.
You can link up anything creative.
Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc.
Please link up to a post and not your main home page.
Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word.
Sharing is caring.
Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone.
It would be great if you would follow along in some way.
Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.
Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #CreativeMondays #CreativeMondaysBlogHop #CreativeMondaysLinkUp hash-tag and I will favourite, re-tweet and reply.
Some post you might have missed:
How To Make An Elderflower And Lime Cheesecake:
I love all cakes and especially cheesecake. Today I am sharing an elderflower and lime cheesecake recipe with you. This cheesecake recipe is one of the many things on my list to make over the weekend. yum yum!!
How To Make Flaming Cherries Jubilee:
Fancy Impressing your friends with this lovely fruity treat?
5 Outfit To Keep Cool And Stylish:
The weather has eventually been a bit up and down this week. The weather had started to cool down slightly after the heatwave. (Then I thought; ‘oh no, come back sunshine’. Are we ever happy!? ;)).
Hope to see you again soon.
Don’t forget to join us on Wednesday.
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- 13 How To Make Cake Recipes For Sponge Cake Day
- 13 Of The Best Blueberry Recipes From The Blog
- 19 Pancake Recipes To Try Out On Shrove Tuesday
- 2/12 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Features.
- 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try
- 25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween
- 3 Yummy Mug Cake Ideas: Homemade Cakes In Cups