Halloween Spice Biscuits: Frightfully Fun Halloween.
Hello friends. Halloween spice biscuits anyone?
Preparation time: 20 minutes + chilling
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes + chilling
Makes: About 20 biscuits
How To Make Halloween Spice Biscuits:
150g Stork (from a block)
100g Waitrose Dark Brown Soft Sugar
1 Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Medium Egg, lightly beaten
1 tbsp essential Waitrose Pure Clear Honey
300g Waitrose Plain Flour
1 tsp Cooks Ingredients Ground Mixed Spice
½ tsp Cooks Ingredients Ground Cinnamon
200g Tate and Lyle Icing Sugar, sieved
Coloured sprinkles (optional)
Dr.Oetker Writing Icing (Brights and Neon Glitter)
How To Make:
1.) In a bowl, beat together the Stork and sugar with an electric whisk until pale and creamy. Add the egg and honey, then sift in the flour and spices. Mix well to form a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2.) Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5 and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Unwrap the dough and place between 2 clean sheets of clingfilm. Roll out to a 5mm thickness. Using Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutter or 7cm round cutters, cut out 20 shapes and arrange on an essential Waitrose Baking Sheet.
3.) Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
4.) To decorate the biscuits, sieve the icing sugar into a bowl and stir in enough hot water (about 2 tablespoons) to make a smooth icing. Spread over the cooled biscuits and sprinkle with the Halloween sprinkles (if using) and decorate with the coloured writing icing.
Halloween Spice Biscuits *Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Halloween Spice Biscuits?
Fancy making some?
Why not try now or pin for Halloween?
You Might Also Like:
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions