Halloween Spice Biscuits: Frightfully Fun Halloween. Hello friends. So are you looking for any Halloween recipes? Spice biscuits, anyone?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Halloween Spice Biscuits Ingredients.
- Secondly, Halloween Spice Biscuits Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Halloween Spice Biscuits:
Preparation time: 20 minutes + chilling
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes + chilling
Makes: About 20 biscuits
- 150g Stork (from a block)
- 100g Waitrose Dark Brown Soft Sugar
- 1 Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Medium Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp essential Waitrose Pure Clear Honey
- 300g Waitrose Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Cooks Ingredients Ground Mixed Spice
- ½ tsp Cooks Ingredients Ground Cinnamon
- 200g Tate and Lyle Icing Sugar, sieved
- Coloured sprinkles (optional)
- Dr.Oetker Writing Icing (Brights and Neon Glitter)
Halloween Spice Biscuits:
How To Make:
- In a bowl, beat together the Stork and sugar with an electric whisk until pale and creamy. Add the egg and honey, then sift in the flour and spices. Mix well to form a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5 and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Unwrap the dough and place between 2 clean sheets of clingfilm. Roll out to a 5mm thickness. Using Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutter or 7cm round cutters, cut out 20 shapes and arrange on an essential Waitrose Baking Sheet.
- Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- To decorate the biscuits, sieve the icing sugar into a bowl and stir in enough hot water (about 2 tablespoons) to make a smooth icing. Spread over the cooled biscuits and sprinkle with the Halloween sprinkles (if using) and decorate with the coloured writing icing.
Halloween Spice Biscuits: Frightfully Fun Halloween:
Halloween Spice Biscuits. Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose. So what do you think of these Halloween Spice Biscuits? Do you also fancy making some?
Why not try now or pin for Halloween?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, How To Make Halloween Monster Cupcakes. How about making some of these fun and scary cupcakes? How To Make Halloween Monster Cupcakes.
Secondly, Ultimate Halloween Cake. Do you fancy making this ultimate Halloween cake? So today I am sharing a step-by-step guide. Ultimate Halloween Cake.
Thirdly, How To Make A Gothic Black Velvet Halloween Cake. Also how fun and scary is this Halloween cake? The children will be scared of this one. Especially if they are not fond of spiders!! How To Make A Gothic Black Velvet Halloween Cake.
Halloween Cupcakes With Chocolate Fudge Icing:
Fourthly, Halloween Cupcakes With Chocolate Fudge Icing. Are you looking for something fun to bake this Halloween? So yummy. Halloween Cupcakes With Chocolate Fudge Icing.
Fifth, Popcorn Brains With Maggots. Try gorgeously gruesome sticky ginger cakes with popcorn topping- squirming with icing maggots! How freakishly nice? Popcorn Brains With Maggots.
Last But Not Least, Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Halloween Cookies. Terrifyingly yummy, these chocolate orange-flavoured cookies will tickle your taste buds for a little Halloween treat. Gluten Free Chocolate Orange Halloween Cookies.
Finally, lovelies; I also hope you like this post? Thanks for stopping by today. Are you a fan of Halloween? I like Halloween but loved it when the children were younger. We always used to dress up and made party food. Good times. Maybe mostly for the fun party food as well as the cake!? Ha! You might also like: Nottinghamshire Pick Your Own Pumpkins?