Halloween Spice Biscuits: Frightfully Fun Halloween.
Hello friends. Halloween spice biscuits anyone?
Preparation time: 20 minutes + chilling
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes + chilling
Makes: About 20 biscuits
How To Make Halloween Spice Biscuits:
150g Stork (from a block)
100g Waitrose Dark Brown Soft Sugar
1 Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Medium Egg, lightly beaten
1 tbsp essential Waitrose Pure Clear Honey
300g Waitrose Plain Flour
1 tsp Cooks Ingredients Ground Mixed Spice
½ tsp Cooks Ingredients Ground Cinnamon
200g Tate and Lyle Icing Sugar, sieved
Coloured sprinkles (optional)
Dr.Oetker Writing Icing (Brights and Neon Glitter)
How To Make:
1.) In a bowl, beat together the Stork and sugar with an electric whisk until pale and creamy. Add the egg and honey, then sift in the flour and spices. Mix well to form a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
2.) Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5 and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Unwrap the dough and place between 2 clean sheets of clingfilm. Roll out to a 5mm thickness. Using Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutter or 7cm round cutters, cut out 20 shapes and arrange on an essential Waitrose Baking Sheet.
3.) Bake the biscuits for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
4.) To decorate the biscuits, sieve the icing sugar into a bowl and stir in enough hot water (about 2 tablespoons) to make a smooth icing. Spread over the cooled biscuits and sprinkle with the Halloween sprinkles (if using) and decorate with the coloured writing icing.
Halloween Spice Biscuits *Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Halloween Spice Biscuits?
Fancy making some?
Why not try now or pin for Halloween?
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review