Nutella Banana Muffins With Salted Caramel.
Hello again. Are you looking forward to the weekend?
Are you planning on baking and yummy cakes this Autumn? Are you planning anything for Halloween?
Another day closer to Halloween and I have another frightfully delightful recipe to share with you.
Fancy trying some of these yummy Nutella banana muffins with salted caramel?
Trick or treat, smell my feet. Give me something good to eat.
How To Make Nutella Banana Muffins With Salted Caramel:
Product: Pyrex Magic 6 Cup muffin tray
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 12 muffins servings, approx 350 kcal each
75g melted butter
250g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
pinch of salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
115g caster sugar
280g very ripe bananas, mashed
12 tsp Nutella
Nutella Banana Muffins With Salted Caramel Method:
1. Mix all of the ingredients together except the Nutella and salted caramel.
2. Place muffin cases into the Pyrex Magic muffin tray and half fill the cases with the mixture.
3. Dollop a teaspoon of Nutella into the centre of each muffin case then top up with more mixture.
4. Bake at 190°C for 15-20 minutes until light golden brown.
5. Let the muffins cool and pipe salted caramel over the top of the muffin.
Nutella Banana Muffins With Salted Caramel Recipe and image c/o Pyrex.
What do you think?
Fancy making any of these Nutella Banana Muffins?
Do you have young children and have fun at Halloween? Do you enjoy going out at Halloween trick or treating or do you like staying home and having a scary party?
If you are looking for any more Halloween recipes do not forget to check out these two link: Claire Justine Halloween Recipes and I Wasn’t Expecting That Halloween for more scary inspiration.
Do not forget to pop back Monday if you have been making any of your own recipes up on your blog too and share at Creative Mondays with us.
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- 9 Creepy And Scary Halloween Themed Recipes
- Step By Step Guide To 9 Freaky Halloween Eats
- 7 Monster Inspired Themed Halloween Recipe Ideas
- 4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out
- 9 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Bake With Kids
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Ultimate Halloween Cake: Chocolatey Red Velvet
- 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests
- Happy Halloween: Wordless Wednesday A Batman
- Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Easy To Make
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Halloween Spook-gria: How Spooky?
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine