15: The Wednesday Link Up.
Happy Wednesday everyone.
Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Also happy Pet Day to all of you who have a special pet in your lives. I have posted my pet post here: Happy Pet Day.
Today is a very special day here.
It is my youngest Son’s birthday.
15 years old today.
Wow, when did he get so old!!
Nearly taller than me too.
Although he would say he is the taller now!!
I will not embarrass him by sharing lots of photos but I will share a special one of us both at the weekend.
Happy Birthday Son
I hope you have a great day.
Also please decide what you want to do and where you want to go soon, please 🙂
The Wednesday Link Up:
What photos have you been taking this week?
Do you want to share with us?
15: The Wednesday Link Up
The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop guidelines:
Please link up any posts with photos 📸 in them.
These posts can be wordless 😄 or not so wordless 🤐.
Add any posts with photos in them. 👠 👗 🍲 🥘.
Please only link up family-friendly 👪 blog posts!
Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this fun party 🎉🎉.
You can either link 🔗 back or grab ✊ a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.
Share some midweek blog fun 🤣 and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked 🔗up here today.
Please tweet 🐦me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply 👍👍👍.
It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way?
Let me know if you decided to follow 👞 in the comments below so I can follow you back↴.
Now over to you, what have you been 📸snapping away at this week❔.
You Might Also Like:
- Whisky Sour Marmalade: Grown Up Marmalade
- 13/03/2017 Creative Mondays Blog Hop
- White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles
- How To Make Chocolate Dipped Honeycomb
- New Dr. Oetker’s Pud In A Mug Banana And Choc Chip Review
- Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn: How Tasty!?
- How To Make Glittered Caramel Sauce: Christmas
- LIATORP Storage Combination With Doors
- How To Make Rainbow Macarons: Perfect For A
- 4 Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts