Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli: Breakfast Recipes. Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli anyone? Happy Sunday. Today I am sharing a recipe treat that you can plan to make up each evening for breakfast the next morning.
Do you like to soak your oats or muesli overnight for your breakfast the next morning? This is a great recipe to make ahead if you like to plan your healthy breakfast. If so I have a tasty recipe to share with you to try out.
This breakfast is full of muesli, pineapple chunks with a sprinkle of chia seeds and topped with Greek yogurt.
Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli. Topped with sweet and juicy Tropical Gold® pineapple chunks, you won’t be able to wait until morning to tuck into this delicious and portable overnight muesli.
How To Make Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli:
If you follow a lactose-free diet you can replace the Greek yogurt with a coconut milk yogurt instead.
Overnight Pineapple Bircher Muesli: Breakfast Recipes. Step by step guide.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: none
You Will Need:
150g Dole® Tropical Gold® pineapple chunks (in resealable fridge packs)
110g no added sugar fruit and nut muesli
1 tbsp chia seeds
6 tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
How To Make:
Drain the pineapple juice into a medium bowl, then roughly chop the pineapple chunks.
Reserve a quarter of the pineapple for topping, add the remainder to the bowl.
Add the muesli, chia seeds and yogurt and mix well.
Divide the mixture between jars for breakfast on the go or leave in the bowl, covered.
Serve topped with the reserved pineapple.
Dole Tropical Gold pineapple (in a resealable fridge pack) is simply delicious, high-quality ripe fruit in fruit juice.
The convenient resealable packs can be stored upright in the fridge or in the cupboard, always ready to use.
No mess, no chopping, no washing allows you to enjoy more fruit and get one of your “5 a day”, every day, with no fuss.
Recipe and image courtesy of Dole®. What do you think of this recipe?Fancy making some overnight muesli?
You Might Also Like:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week