Teddy Bear Picnic Day: The Wednesday Link Up.
Hello friends, today is Teddy Bear Picnic Day. How fun? Especially if you have young children or grandchildren who loves teddy bears!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls.
- Secondly, Carrot Sticks And Dips.
- Thirdly, Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches.
- Fourthly, Cheese Straws.
- Last But Not Least, Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds.
- More Post Ideas.
Teddy Bear Picnic Day: The Wednesday Link Up:
If you go down in the woods today.
You’re sure of a big surprise.
If you go down in the woods today.
You’d better go in disguise!
For every bear that ever there was.
Will gather there for certain.
Because today’s the day the.
Teddy Bears have their picnic.
Picnic time for Teddy Bears.
The little Teddy Bears are having.
A lovely time today.
Watch them, catch them unawares.
And see them picnic on their holiday.
Things To Take On A Teddy Bears Picnic:
What do you need for a teddy bears picnic? Lots of fun, lots of sun, a teddy or two. You will need a picnic basket and picnic blanket. Toys and games. Also some fun recipes and some outdoor space!
5 Recipes Suitable For A Teddy Bears Picnic:
- Firstly, Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls. Always a good recipe to have in for last minute picnic or party ideas. Once they have eaten them whilst they are warm, it is usually me making more to replace the onces that have mysteriously disappeared. Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls.
- Secondly, Carrot Sticks And Dips. If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg. Primula ‘Shake Things Up’ Shots.
- Thirdly, Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches. Why not make some fun sandwiches and cut them into teddy bears with cookie cutters? What better way to start the proceedings than with a classic egg and mayonnaise sandwich given added piquancy by fresh peppery watercress? Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches.
- Fourthly, Cheese Straws. Always a fun addition to any kind of party. Aww, these always remind me of my Grandma. She always made me these because she knew how much I loved them. In fact, the last time I had any was before she died and made by her. Happy days. Cheese Straws the perfect weekend snack, party for or treat. Now to make some myself. Cheese Straws.
- Last But Not Least, Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds. These gorgeous picnic desserts are fresh, fruity and delicious. Just a few tasty ingredients need digestive biscuits, crushed, medium or low-fat soft cheese, low-fat Greek yoghurt, vanilla extract, Lyle’s Golden Syrup, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, chopped. Berry Delicious Cheesecake Picnic Puds.
No sun or have rain? Why not make a teddy bears picnic inside.
Teddy Bear Picnic Day: The Wednesday Link Up: This linky has now closed.
Teddy Bear Picnic Day:
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes To Try Out. Hello friends. Do you love marmalade on your morning toast? I know I do. Would you want to know how to make homemade marmalade? Today I am sharing some fun and tasty marmalade recipes. 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes To Try Out.
- Secondly, 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. Summer is now and and the weather has been beautiful over the last few days. Can you believe I have been working and missed out on most of it though! Typical. I am not working in the day today and tomorrow though so it is time to get the garden ready for Summer BBQ’S. 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party.
- Thirdly, 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out Creative Mondays. Today I thought I would share a fun post, 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays. Did you see last weeks post? 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out.
4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party:
- Fourthly, 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. Hello friends. Are you planning some Summer BBQ’S? Outdoor parties? Family get, tog-ethers, camping trips or birthday parties in the Garden? Today I am sharing 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party. 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party.
- Fifth, Today I Am Sharing 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party. Love coleslaw? How about trying one of these tasty ideas. Great for Lunch, picnics and BBQ as part of a side dish. These recipes can be easily doubled or tripled for large parties. 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party.
- Sixth, 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself. Happy Wednesday. Would you like to make a cake rather than eat lots of chocolate this Easter? Are you looking for a special cake to make over the Easter weekend? How about baking up one of the yummy cakes? because who doesn’t love cake at Easter? 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself.
Celebrate Easter With These 3 Parma Ham Recipes:
- Seventh, Celebrate Easter with Parma Ham. Recipe Ideas For The Perfect Easter Weekend: As Easter is this weekend, it’s time to decide which recipes to prepare for the big day. With its full-bodied taste and smooth texture, Parma Ham is the perfect ingredient to add flavour to your Easter breakfast, lunch or dinner. These recipes can also be enjoyed guilt-free, as Parma Ham is completely natural with no added nitrites or nitrates – a great break from all those chocolate eggs! Whether you love savoury dishes or have more of a sweet tooth, there’s something for everyone in these Parma Ham Easter recipes. Celebrate Easter With These 3 Parma Ham Recipes.
- Eighth, BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam. Light and fruity and simply served split open, with the tastiest freshest tasting jam spooned generously on top, these scones are as close to heaven on a plate as you can get. BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam.
Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad:
- Ninth, Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad. A fresh, herby salad with plenty of crunch. The dressing should be slightly chunky, more like a salsa to give added texture. Oh, and it just so happens to be vegan! Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad.
- Last But Not Least, BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat. BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Whip up this light mousse in a flash and store it in the fridge until ready to eat. It’s easy to make ahead of time and offers a healthier but delicious alternative to ice-cream. BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat.
Thank you so much for stopping by.