Recipe and photo credit by- British Turkey
Turkey And Stuffing Arancini: Dinner Side Ideas. Hello friends, so how are you today? Do you also fancy making some Turkey And Stuffing Arancini? If so, how about trying this recipe to your Christmas dinner as a side?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Turkey And Stuffing Arancini Ingredients.
- Secondly, Turkey And Stuffing Arancini Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Turkey And Stuffing Arancini:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Per serving: 570kcals, 19.4g fat, 3.4g saturated fat
- 100g cooked British turkey, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small onions peeled and finely chopped
- 350g Arborio risotto rice
- 100g cooked stuffing, finely chopped
- 1 glass white wine
- 750-800mls boiling turkey or chicken stock
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
For The Coating:
- 4 eggs beaten
- 350g dried breadcrumbs
Turkey And Stuffing Arancini:
- Firstly, place the oil into a pan and heat, then add the onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Add the rice and stuffing and stir.
- Then add the wine and cook until evaporated or absorbed into the rice and stuffing.
- Gradually add the boiling stock, stirring all the time, until the rice is just cooked and nice and thick.
- Remove from the stove, add the turkey, salt and pepper, mix well, then refrigerate.
- Once chilled mould small amounts into the size of a large marble.
- Roll each one in flour, beaten egg then the breadcrumbs, and then chill again.
- Deep fry in oil with a temp of 175°C, in small batches and serve warm.
So what do you think about these Turkey And Stuffing Arancini: Dinner Side Ideas? Do you also fancy making some? Recipe and photo credit by- British Turkey.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Cavolo Nero Stuffing. Are you looking for a new and tasty stuffing recipe to try out? Fancy trying out this Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe out? Cavolo Nero Stuffing. So tasty.
Secondly, Christmas Side Dish Tips from Gary Durrant, Head Chef at Hunter 486. Christmas dinner is arguably one of the most cherished family feasts in the British calendar year. On 25th December, dinner tables across the country become lavished with gigantic Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and vibrant buttered greens. Christmas Side Dish Tips from Gary Durrant, Head Chef at Hunter 486. So many good ideas.
Thirdly, Christmas Street In Bristol: UK Fashion And Travel Blog. I am sharing a few things Christmas-y today! Christmas Street: The Wednesday Link Up. So cool.
Fourthly, Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Mondays Link Up. Happy Monday friends. Thanks for stopping by today, how has your weekend been? Nottingham Christmas Market: Creative Monday.
Fifth, What If Christmas..Perhaps.. …Means A Little Bit More!” “Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” ― Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! What If Christmas..Perhaps.. The Weekly Link Up.
Sixth, Spiced Gammon With Citrus Cavolo Nero Sauce:
Spiced Gammon With Citrus Cavolo Nero Sauce. Hello friends, so today I have a tasty dinner recipe to share with you. Spiced Gammon With Citrus Cavolo Nero Sauce.
Seventh, Festive Fruity Cavolo Nero Stuffing: Christmas Recipes. Do you fancy also trying this Festive Fruity Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe out? Festive Fruity Cavolo Nero Stuffing: Christmas Recipes. So festive.
Eighth, Walnut Panettone Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe. Now that Halloween has been and gone the shops are filling up with Christmas ideas. So today I am sharing a tasty festive recipe with you. Walnut Panettone Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe.
Ninth, Walnut And Cranberry Pie: Christmas Cracked Festive Recipes From California Walnuts. So do you fancy making this walnut and cranberry pie? Because I do! Walnut And Cranberry Pie: Christmas Cracked!!
Tenth, Stay On Track This Christmas With Three Time Olympian And Personal Trainer, Sarah Lindsay. Stay On Track This Christmas With Three Time.
Eleventh, 13 Spanish Persimon Recipes: In Season Now. As Spanish Persimons are on sale anytime I thought I would share this post again. 13 Spanish Persimon Recipes: In Season Now.
Last but not least, Love Your Christmas Food Leftovers With These 5 Easy Turkey Recipe Ideas. Happy Boxing Day. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas? Also do you have any Turkey left over? Love Your Christmas Food Leftovers With These 5 Easy Turkey Recipe Ideas.