5 Party Trifle Ideas: Afternoon Tea DIY Recipes. Hello friends, happy Friday. So how are you today? I love trifles and anything small and creamy for afternoon tea is a must for me.
Yesterday was my birthday and my son brought me a bottle of Eaton Mess Baileys. It tasted amazing and I can not wait to make a yummy trifle with it at the weekend. Watch this space!!
Trifles always remind me of Christmas and birthdays as we only ever had them then, when I was younger. A posh treat.
Nowadays we have them whenever we want them. Especially for afternoon tea. Layers of fruit, jelly, custard, and cream. So what is not to love about them?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Scottish Berry Trifle.
- Secondly, How To Make A British Berry Trifle For Any Occasion.
- Thirdly, Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion.
- Fourthly, Bite-Sized Trifles: Great For Birthdays, Christmas And Parties.
- Fifth, Pear And Ginger Trifle: Recipes In Glasses.
- Last But Not Least, More Recipe Inspiration.
5 Party Trifle Ideas: Afternoon Tea DIY Recipes:
5 Party Trifle Ideas:
For me, the easiest recipes are also often a keeper. Something tasty, quick and easy always gets my vote.
You will often find me making up a good old fashion traditional English trifle up but then I do like to mix them up a little too!
So are you looking for some sweet party trifle ideas? My favourite ones have to be topped with fresh cream and strawberries! 😎 Yummy!! Here is a lovely collection of sweet party ideas.
Firstly, Traditional Mini Trifle Ideas:
Great for afternoon tea.
- Firstly, Scottish Berry Trifle. Love individual trifles? How about making 4 of these up? How sweet are these Scottish Berry Trifles? Great for any afternoon tea or garden party you might be planning. Scottish Berry Trifle.
- Secondly, How To Make A British Berry Trifle For Any Occasion. How about making up a British berry trifle but putting them into individual glasses? How To Make A British Berry Trifle For Any Occasion. So good and so traditional.
- Thirdly, Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. You don’t need to worry about buying fancy glasses for this favourite dessert, just recycle glass jars with nice lids, small chocolate spread jars, jam or yogurt pots all work well. Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. Add the jars of trifle to a picnic basket or cool bag for a summery picnic on the beach or at an open-air concert and remember to pack the spoons! How sweet?
- Fourthly, Bite-Sized Trifles: Great For Birthdays, Christmas And Parties. Also perfect for summer BBQs and garden parties. These tiny trifles add a deliciously sweet finish that look stunning. Bite-Sized Trifles: Great For Birthdays, Christmas And Parties.
- Fifth, Pear And Ginger Trifle: Recipes In Glasses. Love trifles here; do you too? If so, how about trying this pear and ginger trifle recipe out? How tasty do these look? Pear And Ginger Trifle: Recipes In Glasses.So good.
5 Party Trifle Ideas: Afternoon Tea DIY Recipes:
How about you? Do you love trifles too? So what do you think? Also, what would you have in your favourite trifle? Check out my Afternoon Tea Recipes On Pinterest.
You Might Also Like Mini Trifle-ish Ideas Too:
Great for any time of the year!
- Firstly, Christmas Pudding Sundae. Do you love Christmas pudding but end up buying too much near Christmas and end up sick of the sites of it? How about mixing it up a little!? A recipe for leftover Christmas pudding, now that is a good idea! Not just for Christmas, BTW!! You might have some pudding with a long date on it just begging to be used up? Christmas Pudding Sundae.
- Secondly, California Prune And Armagnac Trifle. Fancy a trifle with California prunes? What an interesting combination? California Prune And Armagnac Trifle.
- Thirdly, Milk Chocolate Tiramisu. One of my favourite desserts recipe. How fun are these individual ones? How good are these? Milk Chocolate Tiramisu. What is not to love about this recipe?
- Fourthly, Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds. Make up the strawberry swirled meringues and fruit puree the day before. Then just layer with whipped cream and extra fruit in recycled jam jars and screw on the lids. Take it out to the garden in a basket or pack into a cool box for a picnic pud. Strawberry And Raspberry Ripple Eton Mess Picnic Puds.
Berry Amarula Eton Mess:
- Fifthly, Berry Amarula Eton Mess. Berry Amarula Eton Mess anyone? How yummy!? Berry Amarula Eton Mess. So good. Also, great for afternoon tea.
- Sixth, Strawberry And Irish Cream Liqueur Fool. Hello, friends. Happy Sunday. Strawberry And Irish Cream Liqueur Fool, anyone? So yummy. What would you serve these with? Yummy. Also love making these as they are so quick and tasty.
- Seventh, Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots: Quick And Easy Treats. The new Ban-tastic Bananas from Good Natured are grown using only natural predators (good bugs) to control pests (bad bugs) and disease, so you can be sure that the range is grown in harmony with Mother Nature and free from pesticide residue. Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots: Quick And Easy Treats. So yummy.
5 Party Trifle Ideas: Afternoon Tea DIY Recipes. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post? So are you looking for more afternoon tea inspiration? Hit the afternoon tea tags.