Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots.
Hello friends. The new Ban-tastic Bananas from Good Natured are grown using only natural predators (good bugs) to control pests (bad bugs) and disease, so you can be sure that the range is grown in harmony with Mother Nature and free from pesticide residue.
Today I am sharing a recipe from them; Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots.
How To Make Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots:
120g digestive biscuits
1 x 397g can condensed milk caramel
2 medium Good Natured Bantastic Bananas, peeled and sliced
400g Greek yoghurt
20g dark chocolate, grated
Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots Method:
1.) Place the digestive biscuits into a plastic bag and smash lightly with a rolling pin to break them up slightly.
2.) Divide between four glasses.
3.) Spoon over the caramel, and smooth the top before placing the sliced banana on top.
4.) Spoon over the Greek yoghurt and sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve.
What do you think of these Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots?
Fancy making some?
Recipe and photo credits- Good Natured Fruit
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Banoffee Pie:
I have this yummy Banoffee Pie recipe to share with you.
A tasty biscuit base, caramel filling, sliced bananas and then a yoghurt topping sprinkled with cocoa.
Pure decadence, the LoSalt way! Reduce the salt and enjoy this indulgent treat when that sweet tooth hits!
This is one of the best homemade Banoffee Pie I have ever tasted.
This is very sweet and a little piece is just enough and an easy recipe you will want to make again and again.
My grandma was always a big fan of Nestle Carnation Condensed Milk and even in here 90’s she always use to make me the most amazing caramel shortbread.
How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos:
If you’re trying to take your sugar intake down a notch, try out these banana nice-cream Cornettos. Made with fresh bananas and peanut butter, each cone provides one of your five-a-day (yes really!), along with B vitamins and heart-healthy fats.
How To Make A Banana Split Cake:
A birthday, wedding or maybe you are looking for an impressing Easter cake recipe?
Are you looking to make your own show-stopping cake?
If so, you have stopped by the right place today as I am sharing this stunning banana split recipe with you from Dr. Oetker.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go