Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods
Gado Gado Salad Bowl: Big On Taste & Great For Sharing.
Gado Gado Salad Bowl anyone?
(Dairy + Gluten Free)
This bowl full of Indonesian salad is big on taste and great for sharing.
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
How To Make A Gado Gado Salad Bowl:
What You Need:
For The Dressing:
1 clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
25g coconut sugar
60g Meridian hazelnut butter
1 pinch dried chilli flakes
Juice of a lime
1tsp fish sauce
2 tsp Meridian tamari sauce
2 tsp tamarind paste
For The Salad:
200g new potatoes, quartered
100g broccoli, in small florets
2 spring onions
½ chinese leaf
A few prawn crackers
What You Do:
1.) To make the dressing, put all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and whizz until smooth and well combined.
2.) For the salad, bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 3 minutes. Then add broccoli to the pan and continue to simmer for another 4-5 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through and the broccoli is al dente.
3.) While the potatoes are cooking, put the eggs into boiling water for 1 minute, turn off the heat and put the lid on and leave for 7 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of cold water then peel once they are cool enough to handle.
4.) Grate the carrot, slice the spring onion and chinese leaf.
5.) Construct the salad by smearing the inside of two wide bowls with some of the dressing then fill with the cooked and raw vegetables. Cut the eggs in half and add those to the bowl along with a few prawn crackers. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Gado Gado Salad Bowl: Big On Taste & Great For Sharing. *Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Gado Gado Salad Bowl?
Fancy trying it?
Share your thought in the comments below.
For more salad ideas click here: Salad Recipes.
- Almond Satay Dip And How To Make Some
- Gluten Free Pistachio and Almond Oaty Cookies
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- Vegan Apple Slices With Peanut Butter, Celery
- Celiac Awareness Day: #CeliacAwarenessDay
- British Summer Salad With Honey-Mustard
- How To Make A Rhubarb And Orange Polenta