Happy Pet Day: Mollie The Border Collie.
Happy Wednesday lovely friends.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Also happy Pet Day to all of you who have a special pet in your lives. I have one special fur baby called Mollie.
Do you have any adorable pet photos to share with us today?
I will be starting The Wednesday Photo linky off soon.
Come and join us.
Today I am sharing a few photos of Mollie The Border Collie.
If you have stopped by my blog before you will already know my sweet dog called Mollie.
Mollie is a short haired Border Collie.
Mollie’s happy place is at the park playing Frisbee.
She loves to play Frisbee and would stay at the park all day if I let her.
She never wants to come home.
She loves to eat, have cuddles and sneak up onto the sofa.
When she gets her own way she gives me a cheeky wink or sticks her tongue out at me.
She also likes to get in the way help out when I am building furniture up.
Such a help!
She can put on a great pose for the camera and make the cuties of faces.
She loves to pose for me.
She can also sulk and tantrum too.
When she goes for walkies and it is not where she wanted to go.
Or even if we forgot to take the Frisbee to the park she would run off and hide and act like a spoilt child.
She loves to sunbathe.
Apparently hugging the garden brush is fun.
Also, she can do a mean Lion King pose!
Love this photo.
Maybe one of my favourite photos of her.
This is my fur baby Mollie.
I wouldn’t change a thing about her.
Oh wait, maybe I would change one thing!
Stop her trying to chase cars!!
Happy Pet Day 🐶
Happy Pet Day: Mollie The Border Collie
Why not stop by again soon and join us at The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
You can keep up to date with all my Mollie The Border Collie posts ♥
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- Mollie Was At Most Of My Photo Shoots
- The Last Chapter: Mollie The Border Collie
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Finding Out My Dogs Tumours Were Cancer
- Mollie The Elf!! In Her Adorable Christmas Jumper
- Weekend Thoughts And A New Pair Of Walking Boots
- A Walk Up Kinder Scout With Mollie The Border