Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips. Hello friends, happy Thursday. So today I am sharing a few last-minute Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips.
Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips: Are you having a street party over the long bank holiday weekend, or going to one?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Make A To-do List!
- Secondly, Decorations.
- Thirdly, Check Your List Again.
- Jubilee Afternoon Tea Ideas.
Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips:
Make A To-do List!
- What kind of cuisine do you wish to provide at your gathering? Do you want to order some sandwiches? or smoky food from the grill? Adults or children will be present at your gathering.
- So now you know how many cocktails you’ll need. With how much booze?
- Do you need vegan or vegetarian food? Dairy-free or gluten-free. Remember to cater to all allergies.
- Make a list of recipes for treats. What recipes do you require, and how many should you prepare? Maybe some Great British Cupcakes or maybe some Corgi Biscuits?
- Make or buy some amusing bunting and decorations. Something that is uniquely British!!
- Pinterest is a fantastic resource for party styling inspiration. You’ll find some fantastic ideas if you search for Queen street party or bunting ideas.
- Try out some new meals for your family first so you know how to prepare them properly for the party The second time around, my crowns came out considerably better.
Don’t you also just love a swing dress for a garden party? Because I know I do. If your looking for a new dress check out the links below.
Check Your List Again:
- Check your list again before buying all of your fresh foods and anything else you’ll need for the party. Food, baking supplies, beverages, napkins, paper cups, and plates are all available. Do you have everything you’ll need for a barbecue?
- Make a large batch of all of your cakes and pastries. Keep them in sealed containers. To make things easy on the day, chop up salads and other vegetables.
- Cut up cobs for the day if you have a large airtight box. It’s far more convenient to have them already sliced.
- Make the egg or tuna filling the day before and keep it in the fridge if you’re having sandwiches.
Once the big day has here. Everything should also be ready to get out and put into place, hopefully.
Last but not least, relax and enjoy!!
Jubilee Afternoon Tea Ideas:
- Fit For The Queen: Coronation Chicken. Created for the Queen’s coronation in 1953, what street party would be complete without Coronation Chicken? Celebrate the Queen’s 90th birthday with this Royal recipe from Hellmann’s. Fit For The Queen: Coronation Chicken. So good.
- Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches. What better way to start the proceedings than with a classic egg and mayonnaise sandwich given added piquancy by fresh peppery watercress? More tea vicar! Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches.
- Rare Roast Beef, Wasabi, And Watercress Bagels. For the carnivores try this modern twist on the original sandwich eaten by the Earl of Sandwich back in 1762. Who is said to have first put some beef and watercress between two slices of bread so he could eat without interrupting his card game! Rare Roast Beef, Wasabi, And Watercress Bagels. So tasty.
Sweet Or Savoury Scones Anyone?
- Sunday Lunch Scones: Queen’s Birthday. I always think of scones as being sweet and full of strawberries, jam, and cream. Today I am sharing a savoury version of the scone, perfect for Sunday lunch or parties. Sunday Lunch Scones: Queen’s Birthday. So tasty.
- Watercress And Cheese Scones: Afternoon Tea. A tangy alternative to the traditional sweet scone served with cream. These watercress And cheese scones are so delicious with butter or perhaps topped with cream cheese. Watercress And Cheese Scones: Afternoon Tea.
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam. Light and fruity and simply served split open, with the tastiest freshest tasting jam spooned generously on top. These scones are also as close to heaven on a plate as you can get. BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam. So yummy.
Cakes And Mini Cakes, so yummy.
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Perfect For Afternoon Tea. Make these easy, no-cook cheesecakes the night before and leave in the fridge. If you have room, there are some spare for second helpings or just freeze the extras with a little pot of blueberries for another time. Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Perfect For Afternoon Tea.
- Mini Cherry And Lemon Drizzle Cakes: (How To Make). Do you fancy making some of these mini cakes? Great for afternoon tea. Also quick and easy to make too. What’s not to love? Mini Cherry And Lemon Drizzle Cakes: (How To Make). So good.
Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips:
So what do you think? Also, follow along on Facebook for more recipe ideas. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Did You See: California Walnut & Cherry Florentines. Are you also planning any afternoon tea, garden parties, or street parties over the next few days/weeks? Here are a few more recipe ideas that I have posted over the last few days if you are: California Walnut & Cherry Florentines. So yummy.
5 Food Pantry Ideas Using Old Crates: Up-cycling Ideas. I love to recycle old bottles and jars and anything else that gives me an idea along the way. Glass bottles and clothing are my favourite things to up-cycle. Do you like to up-cycle too? Also, what about old wooden crates too? 5 Food Pantry Ideas Using Old Crates: Up-cycling Ideas. So cool.